- Nuclear Steam Generator Eddy Current Data Analysis – EPRI QDA
- Nuclear BOP (Balance-of-Plant) Inspection
- Data Management (Westinghouse STMax, Zetec EIMS, Corestar and ISIS)
- Independent QDA and Level III services
- NDE Services: UT, MT, PT, ET, VT
- Heat Exchanger Inspection (ET and RFT)
- Heat Exchanger Condition Assessment and Trending
- Nuclear PSI & ISI Services
- PDI Qualified Examiners and Equipment
- NDE and Quality Training Programs
- Power Generation (Nuclear & Fossil)
- New Construction, Nuclear
- Petrochemical / Oil & Gas
What is Eddy Current Testing?
Eddy Current tube testing is a means of checking the condition of tubes in heat exchangers (steam generators, condensers, evaporators, feedwater heaters, chillers, etc.) An electronic probe is inserted in each tube at the end of a tube bundle and pushed through the entire length of the tube. The information fed back from the probe reveals abnormal tube wear or tube defects.